Courses in Health and Social Care and Support Services
Here at Crossland & Dudson Training we offer Level 3 Health and Social Care as well as Level 3 Healthcare Support Services, and many more such as: Level 2 Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care or Children and Young People's Settings, Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care, and a Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care.
The Health and Social Care Diploma develops the knowledge and skills needed when working in a senior role with adults in health and social care environments. It covers a wide range of areas including supporting individuals with their physical and emotional care, daily living needs and health care procedures.
The Healthcare Support Services Diploma guides and assesses the development of knowledge and skills relating to the Health workforce.
- Infection prevention and control
- Cleaning, decontamination and waste management
- Administration duties
- Understanding mental health and well-being
- Communication in the health sector
- Clinical data coding.
We also offer Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement.
The primary purpose of this qualification is to provide the knowledge and understanding to assess occupational competence in the workplace, and vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in other environments (such as a workshop, classroom, or other training environment).
This qualification aims to:
- Develop your knowledge and understanding of the principles and practices that underpin assessment
- Assess your ability to carry out assessments of occupational competence in a work environment
- Assess your ability to carry out the assessment of vocational skills, knowledge and understanding outside of the work environment.
You must be in paid employment to be eligible for any of these courses.